Custom Search

Friday, April 10, 2009

Billy Mays here!

I often find myself getting very angry with some commercials that I see or hear, and as a result of this there are many products that I refuse to buy and stores that I will never grace with my presence.

Low Book Sales - I have hated their radio jingles since the day I moved to Utah. In fact, I have a friend who bought a car from them and we have deemed it necessary to shower him with punches whenever we hear one of their commercials.

Billy Mays - This man has pimped himself out more than Tony Little, and that's saying something.

Vince Shlomi - AKA Billy Mays jr. I won't be saying shamwow and I will not be slap chopping my way to a healthier life. The fact that this dude was just involved in an altercation with a prostitute doesn't bode well for my future slap chop purchases.

Jared - This "He" will not be going to Jared The Galleria of Jewelry. I'm not sure why, but I can't stand these commercials.

Snuggies - I like saying the word "snuggies" but I'm not a wizard, so I won't be caught wearing one anytime soon.

Quiznos - Their new torpedo commercial has a few too many homosexual innuendos for my liking.

Let me know if I'm forgetting any winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment